- Place of Origin: Anhui, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: BYJT rice color sorter
- Model Number: 6SXMCCD series
- Type: Color Sorting machine
- After-sales Service Provided: Overseas service center available
- Machine atribute: color sorting machine
- Machine Color: Sky Blue
- Machine Technology: ccd technology
- Sorting Accuracy: 99.8% - 99.98%
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Outside wooden case & Inner vaccum package|
|Delivery Detail:||Within 25 days after receiving the down payment|
SpecificationsExcellent color sorter for rice
High Sorting Performance
Most Competitive Price
Well After Sales Service
Established in 2011, Bühler Yijiete is a joint venture between the Bühler Group and Yijiete. Today, Bühler Yijiete manufactures the YJT range of colour sorters for selected markets, operating from a new and modern 160,000 square metres factory and office in Hefei, central China.
Bühler Yijiete manufactures according to global Bühler standards and is committed to deliver competitively priced, efficient and reliable optical sorters, supported by continual investment in technology and production systems from Bühler.
Bühler Yijiete is managed by an international team of managers under the lead of Mr Ni Youwen, founder of Yijiete. With more than 20 years of experience in the sorting industry and as a successful entrepreneur, Mr Ni has the knowhow, skills and trust to further drive and implement the development of the YJT range of optical sorters. Through close cooperation with Bühler’s China headquarter in Wuxi and the experts of Bühler SORTEX in London, Bühler Yijiete has access to best people from around the global Bühler network.
The Bühler Yijiete R&D team features local and international experts and is well connected to technology experts of the Bühlergroup and academic institutes in China to cater to changing needs in the dynamic markets of the target destinations of the YJT product range.
Modern production facilities to ensure reliable quality
Bühler Yijiete pays close attention to every component which goes into a machine. The production process is managed according to the Total Quality principles of the Bühlergroup.
Every machine is carefully tested for functionality and under load on our test racks. Only machines that pass the strict quality procedures leave our factory gates.
Machines will be carefully packaged to endure transportation under harsh conditions. Handling instructions are designed to protect the machine in the critical moments during transportation, unloading and installation.
The Application Center in Hefei
A team of experienced application experts is prepared to test-run customer products on YJT optical sorters to further evaluate performance and settings but also to train customers in case of need. Through close cooperation with Bühler application labs in Wuxi, Bangalore, London, Vietnam, Russia the team can access Bühler’s global expertise in optical sorting to provide advice and technical solutions for a wide range of sorting requirements. Test us!
YJT CCD optical sorter
- Minimized yield loss
- Efficient sorting results
- Designed for a wide range of commodities
- Equipped with CCD sensor technology
Minimized yield loss.
The YJT CCD delivers product quality while minimizing yield loss, delivering efficient sorting results for a wide range of commodities including rice, grains, seeds and plastic.
The CCD sensor detects a variety of defects such as discoloured, immature grains, yellows or pecks and foreign materials such as stones in rice.
- Delivering value for money
- Operation made easy with simple Graphical User Interface (GUI), automated background adjustment and saved settings for fast changeover of products and minimised downtime
- Removes colour defects and general foreign material
- Different machine configurations available to cover processing capacities up to 8 TPH on rice
- Dedicated after sales support
The art of optical sorting
A piano is a masterpiece designed to produce beautiful music. However, in order to become a great pianist, one needs to learn how to play it, practice and take good care of it. The same is true for YJT optical sorters: We will help you become a master in the art of optical sorting.
Select the right instrument for your sorting needs.
There is a lot of confusing and misleading information in the markets about what optical sorters can do and what not and what type of technology is needed for what kind of sorting purpose.
By understanding your target product, production process, input, typical defects and foreign materials to be removed, Bühler trained experts will introduce the most suitable technology solution to you.
Application centers in multiple locations allow to test-run your product on YJT optical sorters.
Installation and commissioning
YJT optical sorters come with clear instructions on how to install them for best performance.
After installation, our service engineer will help you set-up the machine and provide instructions on how to run it.
Pre-settings help to quickly change between products and achieve good quality sorting results.
Bühler Yijiete offers trainings to your production manager and for your operator to get a deeper understanding of the principles of optical sorting, what happens inside the machine and how to set and operate it. Practical exercises in our premises build familiarity and confidence to work with the YJT optical sorters to ensure your staff will make best use of your investment.
Maintenance and service.
Taking good care of your YJT equipment on a daily basis will contribute to a high level of performance over time and prolong its lifespan: Through design and selection of materials, YJT machines are easy to maintain and cleaning.
The use of high-quality and tested original wear and spare parts ensures continuity and
Through constant training, evaluation and information sharing, we ensure that our service teams are committed to fast response and provide competent service.
Playing in the orchestra.
Optical sorters are usually part of an entire production process.
If the machines in front of the YJT sorter do their job well, the input contamination will be stable and within reasonable limits.
Through our experts, you have access to the global knowledge and experience of Buhler technology and solutions. Just ask.
YJT optical sorters are designed to fit in smoothly with other Buhler processing equipment.
YJT products are available through official Bühler channels
- With its presence in more than 140 countries, Buhler is strongly committed to its pledge of being close to the customer.
- Through cooperation with loyal and carefully evaluated and trained local employees and partners, Buhler service is fast, competent and rooted in the context of customers.
- Buhler Application centers around the world offer YJT demo machines for tests and comparison.
- A strong central team in Hefei is supporting local channels with training, advice and technical support.
- Under normal working circumstances, Buhler YJT machines enjoy 1 year of full warranty (except for consumable parts) and a lifelong warranty on the machine structure after the date of purchase.
- A 14/7 service line is available for emergency support.
- YJT products will be serviced and supported no matter where customers are located.
- Through the global Buhler network and from YJT technical experts, training on YJT machines is available worldwide.
|Buyer||Product Name||Price||Quantity||Order Time(GMT+8)|